Saturday, December 14, 2013

Health Update (Dec. 14, 2013)

The results of the MRI is that I have two compression fractured vertebra (8th thoracic and 12 thoracic) and a kidney stone in my left kidney. The kidney stone probably is not causing me problems at this point.

I an under high powered pain-killers and an pretty much house-bound. I do get outside for a walk daily. My church is helping me with grocery shopping,  etc and have provided some meals.

Please pray I'd be able to get to the right doctors (probably neuro surgeons) so I can
get the treatments or operation I need. It seems as if the medical establishment is moving very
slowly.

I am mobile (walking) and am able to care for myself--thought because of the meds I can't drive.

Again pray that the organizational impediments will be overcome and I can start moving toward treatments soon.

Thanks for your prayers.

Don

No comments:

Post a Comment